Terms of Service
By checking the box, I understand and agree to the terms of conditions of the purchased Thrive Package outlined hereinafter. This agreement is made between ArboRisk Insurance, a division of American Advantage – Petersen & Associates, Inc., a Wisconsin corporation, having offices located at 14785 West National Avenue, New Berlin, WI 53151, its Thrive Consultants, and my individual company. ArboRisk Insurance and its Thrive Consultants will hereinafter be referred to as “ArboRisk” and my company and I referred to as “Client”.
1. The entire Package Fee will be due prior to commencement of the services. A cancellation refund will only be returned to the Client if they send a written request to ArboRisk to cancel the Package within thirty (30) days of purchase date and before any of the services have been rendered. If the cancellation request is received within the first 30 days, the amount of the cancellation refund will equal the total amount of the Package minus a three percent (3%) cancellation fee. If the cancellation request is received by ArboRisk after thirty (30) days, but before the one hundred and twenty (120) day Commencement Deadline, see #2 below, the amount of the cancellation refund will equal the total amount of the Package minus a twenty percent (20%) cancellation fee.
2. ArboRisk and Client acknowledge that to have a successful experience with a Package, Client must not delay the start of the Package beyond one hundred and twenty (120) days from the purchase date. This will be referred to as the Commencement Deadline. If the Commencement Deadline passes and the Package has not yet been started, the Client will forfeit the entire Package Fee and not be entitled to any services of the Package.
3. ArboRisk and Client acknowledge that all information gathered and programs and documents created are to be kept strictly confidential between the parties.
4. Client acknowledges and understands that ArboRisk is free to render consulting services to others and that ArboRisk does not make its consulting services available exclusively to Client.
5. ArboRisk acknowledges that purchasing a Thrive Package does not preclude Client from hiring any of the Thrive consultants directly, outside of a Thrive Package.
6. ArboRisk does not offer legal advice. None of the consulting services provided by ArboRisk should be considered legal advice or used as a substitute for legal advice. Client is advised to seek the counsel of an attorney for all legal matters.
7. While every effort will be made to provide accurate information with respect to compliance and regulatory matters, there is no guarantee that the opinions offered by ArboRisk will be accepted as authoritative by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) or any other regulatory agency, or that examinations, investigations, or other inquiries by such agencies will be enhanced or improved by the work performed by ArboRisk. Even if Client is in substantial compliance with local and federal regulations, ArboRisk cannot offer any assurance that a subsequent regulatory inspection will not find any violations.
7a. Customers of ArboRisk Insurance have access to an exclusive Thrive website that offers downloadable and customizable documents to aid their business operations. If Client is not an ArboRisk Insurance customer, then upon purchasing a Thrive Package, Client will have access to the exclusive Thrive website for a limited time of one hundred and eight two days (182). At the end of this time period, access to the website and publications will be terminated.
7b. Documents found on the Thrive website are intended strictly for Client’s use only. Any dissemination of these documents outside of the Client’s organization is prohibited without the prior written consent of ArboRisk.
7c. The information presented on the Thrive website shall not be construed as legal, tax, advisory, assurance, business, investment, legal, accounting, or any professional advice, and should not be acted upon without further professional advice. The information presented is not intended to address the circumstances of any particular individual or corporation. You should consult with a professional in the respective audit, advisory, tax or other professional area to obtain such services.
7d. We make an effort to provide accurate and timely information but cannot guarantee that information published on any day will be accurate or timely the following day. All information is provided “as is,” with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property. ArboRisk assumes no liability for any errors or omissions in the content of the Thrive website. In no event will we, or our partners, agents, employees or Thrive Consultants thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in the Thrive website or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
8. In no event shall ArboRisk, its affiliate/or any of its partners, officers, employees, Thrive consultants, or agents be liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever including any consequential, incidental, indirect, punitive, or special damages, including any amount for loss of profit, loss of data, or loss of goodwill whether or not the likelihood of such loss was contemplated, arising out of any consultation through a Thrive Package or related to the use of the content found on the Thrive website, or the inability to use or access a Thrive Consultant or the Thrive website and any of its content.
Email cancellations requests to email@example.com.